Honestly, I miss the community.
Being able to worship on one accord with the church family I grew up with.
I can't participate in your meetings without a guilty conscience.
I can't sing along to your hymns.
They praise and encourage who may be aimed towards the Eloha of all and Messiah of this world, but fall short.
I may look selfish, but I'm doing what I can to still be around while still being true.
I'm asked to live my life in Spirt and in truth.
I'm instructed to not let the names of other elohim leave my lips.
I've tried to explain myself, and once I get started, you write me off.
You cease to listen.
You prevent yourself from looking through my perspective at the world of beyond.
You have embraced a belief system that was presented to the Yisraelites, the Yahudim, a Hebrew people!
And yet we assume that our American English is the pure language of this faith.
It is not! The "pure lip" is not English, it is HEBREW..the language that the messengers of Yah spoke to humanity.
While all other languages adopt words into their vocabulary from the names of their pagan elohim, Hebrew does not and is in accordance with the Father's intent.
Why do we not notice this significance?
I blame it on a lack of education.
All of my reasoning can be found in Scripture.
Is based on Scripture.
Above any man, woman, or child are the words of Eloha and His Messiah.
Even with the shoddy translations, the evidence is made clear.
Yet we ignore His Torah, which translate into our lame language His INSTRUCTION!
People wonder...what is the purpose of life? Where am I going? How do I live?
Follow the INSTRUCTIONS of the Creator and you will no longer wonder!
It is that simple.
Yet, pride and arrogance prevent us from emerging from our thick confusion.
Truth is, we're comfortable sitting in our refuse and refuse to wipe the murky untruths from our eyes..although they are so bold!
Out of love, I am still around.
Out of love, I speak about these truths in a way that is mild and tempered.
Out of love, I do not think thoughts of a condescending spirit.
Out of love, I understand that to turn your back on what is traditional is difficult.
Out of love, I try to gently show you what truth I have found.
Out of love, I suffer and am tormented to know that many who I love are in dire jeopardy and risk losing the rights to their second and true life.
Out of love, I write the wails of my heart in hopes that you will one day read and consider.
No comments:
Post a Comment