**Note to reader: Be forewarned, I will be writing as I see fit. Sometimes, my writings and references are understood only by me. I will be continuing this uninhibited from now on. I'm writing this mostly for myself but I need to release this mental restraint by making this known.
End note.
I have been barak by YAHUAH as He has barak me and my family as He promised. (See Dabarym/Deut 28)
28 If you fully obey YAHUAH your Mighty One and carefully follow all His commands I give you today, YAHUAH your Mighty One will place you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these barakut will come on you and accompany you if you obey YAHUAH your Mighty One:
3 You will be baruk in the city and baruk in the country.
4 The fruit of your womb will be baruk, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be baruk.
6 You will be baruk when you come in and baruk when you go out.
7 YAHUAH will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
8 YAHUAH will send a barakah on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. YAHUAH your Mighty One will barak you in the land He is giving you.
9 YAHUAH will establish you as his qadush people, as He promised you in oath, if you keep the commands of YAHUAH your Mighty One and walk in obedience to Him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of YAHUAH, and they will fear you. 11 YAHUAH will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land He swore to your ancestors to give you.
12 YAHUAH will open the heavens, the storehouse of His bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to barak all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13 YAHUAH will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of YAHUAH your Mighty One that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. 14 Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other mighty ones and serving them.
While some of this is fulfilled in our current time, some will be fulfilled in a time to come. This is understood to the one who studies the Scriptures.
See Yaramyau/Jer. 9:23, 24
zx
23 This is what YAHUAH says:
“Let not the wise boast of their wisdom
or the strong boast of their strength
or the rich boast of their riches,
24 but let the one who boasts boast about this:
that they have the understanding to know Me,
that I am YAHUAH who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth;
for in these I delight,”
declares YAHUAH.
or the strong boast of their strength
or the rich boast of their riches,
24 but let the one who boasts boast about this:
that they have the understanding to know Me,
that I am YAHUAH who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth;
for in these I delight,”
declares YAHUAH.
This week, I have been trying to hone in on compassion. After having left Xianity, I had so much anger and hate toward the religion, its lies and deception, that it was not difficult to be short with those in its grips. Much of my family is Xian and I must say that maaaaan did I have it easy loving when I was in Xianity. Guarding Turah, being aware of the strongholds that hold your loved ones hostage, and being completely understanding, patient, and compassionate with them every moment of every day no matter what they do or say to you is QUITE the task! Well...living a life by Turah in general is quite the task.
(TURAH is an ancient Hebrew word that means 'teaching' or 'instruction' and is often translated as Law. When I use this word, I am referring to the Instructions of YAHUAH given in Baraashyt through Dabarym (Genesis through Deuteronomy). I am NOT referring to any Talmudic, rabbinical, traditional, man-made garbage. Understanding that YAHUSHA is the Living Turah a.k.a. the Living Instruction of YAHUAH, I will sometimes refer to Him and His teachings when speaking of Turah.)
Honestly, living out Turah would not be difficult to do if there were a community around you also keeping it.
What makes guarding Turah so difficult in our time is that we are surrounded by the guym (other nations) that live a lifestyle completely different, and in many cases, contrary to ours.
There is prophecy of a Yahusha coming to earth and establishing His reign with His nation of kahanym ("priests"). THAT nation where everyone is guarding Turah while dwelling amidst the Living Turah, who inherently is the perfect master at guarding Turah, will have SUCH an easier time pleasing the Father in doing His Will that wow....I can only longingly await that arrival!
Anyhow, back to compassion...
Back when I was lawless and in my loosey-goosey trying-to-be-pleasing-to-YHUH-using-my-conscience deal, it was so easy for me to love and accept anyone. As the Scriptures explain, I was loving my fellow man while not doing a great job at loving YHUH.
Why do I say this?
Take the 10 "Commandments" for example.
The first four are in regards to loving YAHUAH as the last 6 are how to love your neighbor.
Without Turah, its easy for a Xian to love their fellow man by learning Yahusha's teachings and reading the other "NT" writings.
But without the Turah that gives details on how to please YAHAUH, one falls far from pleasing Him.
So, He took me away from what was around me, isolated me so that He could carve into me without interruption.
He trashed my old wineskin and gave me a new one.
Let's say that new wineskin is the awareness and knowledge, and desire to guard His Turah.
Then He began and now continues to fill that wineskin with new wine. The new wine being understanding, insight, discernment on how to perfectly apply and walk out Turah.
With my new mind, one that was awakened to YAHUAH's Turah, I had to start back at the basics with the greatest command given. See Matatyau/Matthew 22:36-38
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Turah?”
37 YAHUSHA replied: “‘Love YAHUAH your Mighty One with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment."
So, the first wine poured into me was on how to love YAHUAH with my everything! I will spend an eternity doing so, but it wasn't until that I was doing that I could move on to the second greatest command of loving my neighbor as myself.
Unintentionally, in Xianity I started with the second greatest command and was working up to number one.
What a life this is. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
We anticipate YAHUSHA's re-arrival and daily find new wine is poured into us as we pray, study the Scriptures, and walk them out.
May YAHUAH barak you with discernment and understanding that you too may have a heart humble before our Alwonderful Creator YAHUAH!
37 YAHUSHA replied: “‘Love YAHUAH your Mighty One with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment."
So, the first wine poured into me was on how to love YAHUAH with my everything! I will spend an eternity doing so, but it wasn't until that I was doing that I could move on to the second greatest command of loving my neighbor as myself.
Unintentionally, in Xianity I started with the second greatest command and was working up to number one.
What a life this is. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
We anticipate YAHUSHA's re-arrival and daily find new wine is poured into us as we pray, study the Scriptures, and walk them out.
May YAHUAH barak you with discernment and understanding that you too may have a heart humble before our Alwonderful Creator YAHUAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment