Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love of mine,

The satisfaction I desire doesn't come from my fellow flesh.

Like being a vegetarian in a carnivore-world with little to eat.
This causes me to moreso appreciated what little veggie-friendly food I acquire.

I don't want what is expected and common.
I want what is unheard of due to the effort needed to uncover it's rarity.
What I have found is a treasure.
It is rare. Such a treasure's existence changes a person and their paradigm on this realm.
This change, unexpected but tangible, leaves one separated from the main streams of thought process.
To explain my paradigm to the curious is easy.
To bring someone into my paradigm is the hard part.

It seems none will ever know the intensity and varying nuances of my motives.

Such low probability of fleshly synchronicity turns me from such desire altogether.
I am content with laughing, singing, and listening.
Modern-day "romance" is not for me.
I desire that ancient love.
The wisdom of the former ages trump the foolish notions of this one.

See you on the outside in some seemingly random moment of intersection.
"I've been spreading malicious truths about you."

No comments:

Post a Comment