Thursday, April 21, 2011

A FaceBook convo concerning the Day of Yahuah

This is a RE-post of a recent online conversation I had with a friend of mine.
It starts off with me posting the line below.


the Day of Yahuah is near...



  • A: What does this mean exactly?
    April 16 at 3:26pm ·  ·  1 person


  • Harrie Trotman http://www.fossilizedcustoms.com/before.html
    April 16 at 3:37pm ·  ·  1 person


    Harrie:
     To watch this happen to all whom I love, without having given them a warning, would make me truly evil and selfish. I rather people hate me during this lifetime for speaking out, than for me to be silent and watch as calamity engulfs them at the end of the age. This may or may not be within our lifetime, but with the given signs of the earth...it surely is not far from us.



    A: 
    I agree. But here's the thing: we are relying on A god to save us. When in reality, we need to save ourselves. I'm reading the link you sent, and by the looks of it, the majority was written by someone who has committed a lot of time reading the scripture. Its very dark. I dislike how, in all religion, there is always bloodshed, and death. But then AFTER the carnage, comes light and happiness. Why cant there be happiness now?...Awe man! i hit enter, fail, lol. But yeah. Must stay positive. And ALWAYS push forward. Regardless of what they tell us. Its never too late. One must just wake up, and use the eyes in which were given.

    Harrie:
    Out of love, He's given us thousands of years' prior notice. Yahuah transcends time and space and in giving us free-will, I'm sure He saw that this earth would reach such a broken state. Everyone has the choice to believe what they will. I believe whole-heartedly that humanity is beyond the point of saving itself. Thousands of years have gone by and we've yet to even begin to get better at saving our sanity and our planet in which we inhabit.

    A: 
     
    If the scripture predicts all of the coming havoc, that means God knew what was going to happen. Knew that humans were too ignorant to get along, knew that humans were going to destroy the world, and knew humans were not going to believe in the "Truth" in the first place. By the looks of scripture, God knew all of this. Many religions, all end the same: A terrible ending. My point, why allow us to live in the first place. If the higher power knew it all from the beginning.


    Harrie:
    That's just it. Not everyone is too ignorant to get along. And not everyone rejects His teaching. Some believe strongly that this is the only life that there is and therefore, they live this life to the fullest indulging in whatever that they may. Yahuah doesn't touch that. Those who live that way will get their wish. They will keep their free will, live this life, and die..which is expected. Yahuah offers a life BEYOND this one, one that never ends. Whether explained by Scripture or explained by science...with every action there is a reaction. Scientists have already predicted that our sun can flare, can go out; that the earth will burst open with volcanoes and earthquakes in order to restore its natural balance and so on. Our eyes have taught us that everything that has life in turn inherits death. I choose to believe in the possibility that there is life beyond this one. The gifts of this world aren't anything I desire. I crave more and whether Yahuah is real or not, I will die craving more than what this world has to offer.

    End of dialogue with my friend who will go unnamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment