Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update on life atm

atm=at the moment btw :P

SO!

Armada Hush (my band in which I sing and play guitar alongside my buddy, Angel, who does the same) will be playing our third gig this evening. We've been together since the end of Feb. of 2011, trudging our way through the ladders reaching other people's consciousness.

Ladyfriend biz is chill, nailing 3 moons on the 9th.

Need to get some other shows going.

Last to mention, but definitely not the least,
In His own taste of saving the best for last,
Yahusha...that beautiful, beautiful man...has continued to keep watch over me.
As his often wayward lamb, I am in eternal debt for His directing me away from the snares of danger and death.
I profess His Name that those also living in this end time are made aware. Shattering the stronghold of thought, useless and left behind by former generations abiding by the spirit of error.
Yahuah! Todah for such love and promise given to us in these dark days. As darkness falls, your light will pierce through and make bright the path of those who seek You.
Abba, may You aid me in shattering the grip of that same spirit of error that has a firm grip on the minds of those whom I love. Amein!

No comments:

Post a Comment