Saturday, May 7, 2011

Unequally Yoked

Once again, Yahusha was right.
The title will suffice as to tell what about.

Better that it sooner be out than later.
Had double the amount of time gone by, double the pain would be felt.

I now know what and what within me fight against each other.
It is my brain versus my spirit!

My brain is flesh.
My spirit is in the arms of the Ruach haQodesh, the Comforter.

My fleshly brain knows its concept of good.
My spirit knows THE concept of the absolute good due to the knowledge endowed by Eloah through Yahusha's gift.
Todah Yahuah.


"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

I can only deliver the message, but what one does with it is on their own head. Ezek 33. I am of Natsari.
What a life to live to where I must watch as my loved ones suffer at the fates dealt them by their own hand. Even with my warning, they stumble as there own legs betray them.
My wails are beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment