Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pregnant

Wordless.
Waiting.
Waiting to type what I hear within what reality calls 'silence'.

I ache.
It is inward.
I have such a joy.
It comes from my waiting.
(A subtle wonder just occurred)
Anticipating Yahusha.
My ache is fused with pain and plain joy.

I see the glint of many knives.
They are in the distance,
but I can tell that even the holders of these weapons know not that they will use them to kill.

My wisdom, intellect, creativity should not be credited to me, but only to Yahuah.
Many know this secret not.
Many will deny it.
I can see into your heart, but I cannot see into my own?
This is not so.

The more I fall into You, the more all else falls into place.
Worry is the cousin of fear.
'Fear not' is my creed.
To fear is to doubt.
To doubt is to disbelieve.
To disbelieve is to reject all that Yahuah is and promises.
So do not worry.
Do not fear.
Remember to not fear.
It is only of reminding!
Fear no flesh.
Worry over no fleshly matter.
Concern yourself with the matters of Yahuah.


At this moment of understanding:
Yahusha is The High Priest and asks Yahuah for mercy on me IN MY PLACE.
He is my Intercessor; He has my back.
"Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more."
He did not come to cast judgement, but to warn.
He did not throw the Law, the Torah, the Instruction away or teach so...He reinforced it, but did not strike down those who transgressed.
He showed us, told us that Yahuah will judge at the end of the age.
Yahusha gave us the heads up, showed us what to do, laid out the plan; of what will occur.
In the face of Satan during the 40 day fast, THRICE he quoted Torah in order to thwart and reprove Satan.
And yet it is taught the law is no more? My heart wails for such people (many whom are close to me) who are likely to suffer much all because they gamble with too high of stakes with too flimsy a hand.
And then, we, the Natsarim, the engrafted, the blood of Yisrael, are called to love all.
This burden is light; this yoke easy, but it is painful nonetheless.
A small but consistent pain is still pain.
I worry not of what will become of those in the wrong, not out of lack of love in humanity, but in reinforced love and trust in Yahuah.
I DO think on what will come of then and attempt to present the folly of their gamble, but who will drink the water that I've set before them?
It is that water that Yahusha has given me!
I have been asked to share and no one drinks.

I must carry on.
Share my plenty with the thirsty.
I have not been everywhere and have not spoken into every ear, therefore I must continue to search for the thirsty.
If I am unclean, Yahusha...correct me?

No comments:

Post a Comment