Saturday, August 20, 2011
To Unravel
My recent revelation, although controversial, is that prophecy is coming true. For example, the latter-day prophecies concerning the "woman" that the dragon is enraged with. Two key characteristics identify this Woman's seed: they are those guarding the commands of the Father and they possess the witness/testimony of Messiah. (Rev 12:17) This parallels perfectly with the Chosen Ones who do not take the beast's mark. They are identified by two elements once again: those guarding the commands of the Father and the belief of Messiah. (Rev 14:12) I had to separate from Christianity, because as I studied Scripture and attempted to teach on latter-day prophecy, I arrived at a daunting question, "What are the commands of the Father?" or "What defines what is right or wrong?" I have been on a personal crusade for the truth completely aided by prayer, asking for guidance and the ridding of any untruths that may block my path. On this journey, I have had to endure trials of leaving my comfort zones for the sake of pursuing truth. Although I encourage your own exploration, I will share what I have found and as you live, maybe you can test this all out for truth. Firstly, I must say that Messiah did not die in vain. Surely, His blood covers our sins. When He told 'Mary Magdalene', "neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more," rightly, He expressed that she was not going to receive judgement, yet He still urged for her not to sin. But what is it that defines sin? Where are the lines of right and wrong drawn? Is it defined by our personal conscience? I asked my Dad this question, and coming from the Christian world, he said that yes, it was ultimately defined by our conscience. With all due respect to my Dad whom I love dearly, I have found that this cannot be true. I believe this mentality is what has created so many denominations and separations of the Messianic body. As is mentioned at the end of 'Peter's last letter, I fear that most of the Messianic world is under the "delusion of lawlessness" due to many straying from the commands of the Father. To put it plainly, my journey and guiding of the Father's spirit has led me to find that the Torah (the first 5 books of Scripture) is that which defines what is right and wrong. With the exception of the Levite's roles, the stoning/persecution of lawbreakers, and offering of animal's blood due to Messiah's coming to Earth, I have found this is what should be guiding our lives. We should know that Messiah's blood covers where we transgress, but should we stay ignorant to what those lines are, or should we be studying the Torah on the Sabbath as did He, His followers, and those other early Natsarim who continued the Way after Messiah's ascension? (Luke 4:16; 23:50-56; Hebrews 4:9-11) As you continue, be wary of those referring totally to Paul's writings. Peter writes to us at the end of his second letter that from even back then, people were misinterpreting Paul's letters concerning the Torah. It seems that at some point in our recent human history, indeed this warning has been overlooked because the majority of the Messianic body is quite lawless. I see it as a dangerous gamble, especially with what Messiah says in Matthew 7:21-23. I would rather be corrected for doing too much, than to be doing too little. Seeing how dark this world is now, I figure we need all the safety from the enemy's wiles as we can get. I cannot be both thorough and brief on this matter, but I hope this proved to be of some value as you seek revealing. In love and shalom..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment