Thursday, August 4, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around?

I've noticed the cause and effect of actions.
Some call it karma.
But what is it that defines the right and wrong lines of this world of action?

As I've lived my years out on this planet, I have taken notice of repeating patterns.
The more I live and test notions, the more I've learned what works and doesn't work through trial and error.
I've found most resonance of this cause and effect relationship with the lines of right and wrong drawn by Scripture.

To this day, I have not found any greater life Instruction, any greater explanation of the cause and effect relationship of this world.
The wisdom of Yahusha ha'Mashiach and the wisdom given to the qodeshim of ancient Yisrael have far outweighed the wisdom of humanity's most renown philosophers.
The reality of Yahuah and His invisible guidance is the key to all wisdom concerning humanity and her role on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment