" "Teacher, which is the great Command in the Torah?"
And Yahusha said to Him, " 'You shall love YHWH your Eloah with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your mind.'
THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMAND.
And the second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two Commands hang all the Torah and the Nebi'im(Prophets)."
Mattithyahu/Matthew Chapter 22 Verses 36-40.
I totally think that at the very least, we try and get Command One down.
After that, we work on number Two...and then eventually the rest..because what are works without the belief? And what is belief without the works?
The way I show my love may be strange, but it is love nonetheless.
If I see someone I know about to get robbed, I'm gona go ahead and try and prevent that. Some of us are getting robbed due to Satan's lies and deceptions.
Isn't it love if I try and warn you of his schemes?
Of course, if you continue to choose to believe his lies, I will have to move on and just let you get robbed if you insist on not heeding my warning, because out of love, I will recognize that we all choose our own path and our own decisions.
I hope you are feeling where I am coming from. As I type this, may YHWH be my witness that my heart desires nothing but the Ultimate Peace, an eternity with the Creator, for all humankind...especially my friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment