Thursday, March 14, 2013

In Conversational Reply



Wow! Thank you for this.
It was really beneficial to get some of your perspective.

In response to what you've written:
My new fam is happy and well, for the most part.
As with any family, we have our obstacles and challenges, but considering the Father and His Word is our foundation, things are not half as crazy as they could be.

I interpreted that you asked me, 'what is a solution to the Catholic church possibly being the beast that sits on seven hills?'

This isn't my answer to the solution, but His.
He says "come out of her, my people." (Rev. 18:4)

I am not religious.
We are a created being and we have a Creator and He has given us Instructions. If we follow the Instructions, we are given life.
I follow His Instructions and that is it. I have a relationship with my Parent.

What then is religion?
Religion is man-made doctrine.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Catholicism are all religions because they are institutions of man-made doctrine.
Although the religions may claim to use PORTIONS of the Father's Word/Instructions to justify their acts, with closer study of His Word/Instructions, one will come to the clear conclusion that all man-made doctrines of today unfortunately contradict the Father's Word.
Yes, I truly mean that and have studied and can provide convincing evidence of such.

What is my proposed solution, then?
Leave religion.
Is it easy?
No.
Will it be an eternally beneficial investment?
Yes.
Yahusha says that those in the last days will leave father and mother for his sake, but those people will receive a hundredfold in the life with Him.

Dissect man-made doctrine from the Word of the Father.
Cut off that fat.
Do your own research.
If your salvation is in the hands of someone in a pulpit or lavished robe, you are leaving your eternity to chance.
We can read AND we have the Word/Instructions so near to us, but we choose not to read it all.

We read epic pieces of literature in universities so that we can get good grades so we can get good jobs (for ourselves). But we don't dare, on our own time, read His Word/Instructions for our RELATIONSHIP with Him.
To read the Word/Instructions is to learn about the nature of the Father throughout human history.


Let me say, I do not judge individuals, because that is against His Instruction. But I have FULL REIGN to judge DOCTRINES. I have many atheist, homosexual, and religious friends. I do my best to judge none of them, but will I judge their doctrine and deem it true or false? Yes!
Do I have to be careful how I express myself, out of love? Yes!

Sure, everyone is entitled to their belief....just like everyone's entitled to worship the enemy. But will they lose eternal life over it? Better believe it!

What is our job as children of YHWH?
To spread the good news and to keep clean!
We are His bride and He is coming for us soon.
Maybe it'll be after our lifetime, but that doesn't mean that we don't keep spreading the news.

(Please note, I do not assume you do not already know these things)


This is where we will butt heads most:

What are the Father's Instructions?
Is it the whole "bible"? All 66 books that are in the Roman Catholic-chosen order of the assortment of writings from the people of ancient Yisrael?
No.

We have to understand this important fact: Our limited view on human history is not enough to justify how we live our lives. We need to attempt to see as YHWH sees! Not the other way around.
A day for Him is a thousand of our years...making a typical human's lifetime in today's age seem under an hour.

With that said, not too long ago in human history, (a few DAYS ago in His time) He made a covenant. A contract was drafted up. He chose a small portion of humanity to reveal Himself to. Humanity, by the charge of the ancient people of Yisrael, signed that contract.
And that contract is STILL in effect today. Very much like marriage vows.
They've even been re-newed! (That happened when Yahusha's blood was shed)

This covenant and marriage declares our contract and Instructions. As a human people, we SAW Him. We heard His VOICE! He wrote down His Name with His OWN FINGER. But we have forgotten these FACTS!
(Sadly...but some of us are remembering our Husband! HalleluYah)

I'm coming to my
biggest point, but before I do, let me say this:
The Scriptures of the 'typical canon' (the 66 books commonly found in OT and NT) are all relevant and excellent for learning more about life here on earth, but not all of them (the individual books) are relevant to knowing YHWH's Will for us.
The MOST relevant are the Pentateuch/Torah/Instructions. In these writings, we learn about our Marriage Covenant with the Creator. (In Hebrew, the word "torah" means instructions, statutes, guidelines, and laws). Although modern Hebrew is different from ancient Hebrew of Adam's time, there is still much relevance to the language of the Creation (see Book of Jubilees/Yobelim).

The enemy has done much damage over time.
He has polluted our translations of Scripture. Yahusha says many times "woe to the SCRIBES and Pharisees" because the scribes are those who copied down the Word but then broke the command of "do not add or remove a word from this writing". That's a whole different ballgame to go into exactly what has been lost in translation, but let me say that SO MUCH has been lost in translation.

When I mentioned I am even still searching for Truth, I mean that while I have already found The Way, Truth, and Life, there are still small lies that have been whispered into my ear in churches and in schools that I have to go and unlearn because they are lies that came from the dragon.

Now, to my biggest point:
The first five books of Scripture (Pentateuch/Torah/Gen.Exo.Lev.Num.Deut.) are our Instructions/Covenant/Marriage Contract.
And Yahusha ha Mashiach (Yahusha the Anointed One) was the living Torah/Instructions. He did not come to destroy the law or instructions. He completed it right before our eyes and then said "Do as I do."

ALL of the religions of today ignore these two necessary foundations and TEACH to ignore them.
Yahusha says quite plainly, "Who ever breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the [heavens]; but whoever DOES AND TEACHES them shall be called great in the reign of the [heavens]."

Deep study of the ENTIRE Word (of that we can get our hands on) reveals a prophecy that in the last days, children of YHWH will awaken and will "turn back to the old way", and will seek His will.
We will KEEP His commands and BELIEVE in His Beloved Anointed One.

Religions are not teaching complete truth, and a partial truth is a complete lie.

"And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those GUARDING THE COMMANDS of YHWH and POSSESSING THE WITNESS of Yahusha."

"Here is the endurance of the qodeshim [separated/special ones], here are those GUARDING THE COMMANDS of YHWH and the BELIEF OF Yahusha."

Rev. 12:17 and 14:12. There's much more evidence throughout Scripture that reveals that end-times children of YHWH will be keeping His Commands in other places, but I wanted to give you some quick references.

If we aren't aware of His Commands, what they are, let alone observe them, we are living lives dangerously because sooooo many places in the Word does it teach us that His Commands are important.
The dragon has been spreading a lie that has the world on fire and that is that the "law is no more".

If the law is no more, why would Yahusha say "Depart from me, you who work lawlessness!"?

If the law is no more, why do people "tithe" to churches? (that is a command given in the Torah/Pentateuch.)

7th day Adventists will observe the Sabbath, but will ignore other commands like "Do not let even the names of idols/false gods leave your lips."

Did you know that the title "god" was a name for some other idol before being used for the True Creator? Religion claims that His Name are these titles, but that is not what He Himself told us and wrote down!

Did you know that the word "lord" translated to the Hebrew is "ba'al"?
COINCIDENTALLY, every place where the Father's Name was preserved in the ancient manuscripts found in Hebrew and Aramaic, is now in modern translations substituted with "LORD" in full caps.

He even prophesied to us that it would happen too!
Jeremiah 23:27b
"...as their fathers forgot My Name for ba'al."

And He even prophesies when it would stop!
Hosea 2:16
"And it shall be, in that day" declares YHWH, "that you call Me 'my Husband,' and no longer call Me 'my ba'al.'"

Again these are just some snippets. Too many false prophets out there taking a small bit of Scripture and making this huge storm of man-made doctrine.
I have much Scriptural evidence I can show but this is my attempt at being brief and you already can see that their is much text. If you are still reading this, may you be baruk (blessed) in the Most High with having an ear open enough.

Out of love and my obedience to the Father, I have to go out into the nations and teach the Good News! The Good News is not only that Yahusha has brought salvation, but that also the reign of YHWH is near and we need to get cleaned up!
Their is no perfect church teaching truth. (The word "church" even comes from some idol's name!)
Instead, we are an assembly of the children of YHWH. We are the spiritual nation of Yisrael. We are followers of the Way. We are of the sect of the Natsarim. (Acts 24:5) We KEEP the Commands while having BELIEF in Yahusha.


If we don't keep the commands, but believe in Yahusha, we are living dangerously.
If we keep the commands, but don't believe in Yahusha, we are living dangerously.

This is where I'm coming from.
It started with a desire to hear from YHWH more than any man or person of knowledge and He has continued to teach me.

Our habit is to search the net or ask other humans for truth when we need to first and foremost go to the Father and ask Him for it!

That's what I did when I began to draw near to Him, and He has allowed me to learn as much as I have; not for my own esteem, but so that He may be esteemed and be spoken about! I'm simply doing my job as His child. I fail sometimes, but He corrects me.

It is my hope that through these words which may not all be the sweetest to read, you can still see the love.

Love is taught from above and since most people don't understand the Author of love, it makes sense that their definition and understanding of love is a little off too.

May you be well, friend.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment