The chatter hums at a calm level.
My presence is noticed by some, coupled with whispers and eye glances easily caught.
Heretic.
Deceived.
Snake.
I sit down to accompany the niece of one of the recognized pastors. Crites, I think.
[I've only known him to be a sweet man.]
She was read to be neutral company as I approached.
Crites hovers near with a snarl of a smile, "honey, are you okay?"
She smiles and nods with hardly a look his way.
As she is occupied with some pamphlet-or-other, we strike a mild conversation.
I seem friendly enough.
As I lead a conversation of Scriptural oddity, we make our way to an exterior.
The night sky is deep. Indigos and violets to black as a hiding moon trims the few but majestic clouds with a light that honors their attire.
"Israel? It's really pronounced 'Yasharal'? How?"
"Well, there's the 'Yod' that makes a 'Y' sound. Next is the 'Shin' with an 'Sh' sound. Then there's the 'Resh' that makes the 'R'..."
I can not help but look up as what seems like a lighthouse beacon, silently and suddenly, guts the corner of the sky where the clouds were huddled.
The light, different from any light I've seen, spills milk-speed into the face of the night.
The entrance is between seconds, profound, and understood instantly.
"there's the 'Resh' that makes the 'R'..."
I look up, and in the next second I make a jump as if I always flew into the sky.
I do
My breaths are full as I rush,
flying and being pulled by Whom I know but do not see, into a scene I only dream of.
I am a bullet shot into a hot-air balloon and I pierce it in slow motion, except the balloon ARE the clouds.
Onward rushing, only light surrounds me as I hear within, "Daddy's home!"
I am blinded and consumed in The inward completion.
End of vision.
This vision was an encouragement and gift to me.
I can not serve to you the vision in its fullness, but I attempted to share the abstract wonders that occurred during the vision's giving.
May you be encouraged, Yashar'al.
He has asked us to be perfect.
Would He ask us to do something that could not be accomplished?
Let us be His bride.
Wise as serpents, yet innocent as doves.
Shalum Achi/My Brother, I was perusing your blog and was compelled to respond to this feed.
ReplyDeleteA bullet shot into a hot air balloon, piercing it in slow motion only to discover the balloon are clouds....ministered to my spirit as follows:
The bullet informs me that only I must give an account to my actions before the Almighty Father Yahuah.
What was perceived as a "hot air balloon" informs me of my direction upward as a result of heat "hot" -- a refining process
The slow motion informs me of the speed it appears that my that my life is growing...as I continue to press forward toward my Master Yahusha.
The clouds encourages me and let me know by piercing them; I will one day arrive with a great cloud of witnesses. The verse below came to mind.
---
Heb_12:1 We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us.
---
I am humbled and encouraged by what you have shared. Your words have contributed to my journey and for that; I thank you and say be encouraged. Shalum.