Saturday, September 28, 2013

Updates

Received the Natsarim version of the Besorah by Lew White as a gift from a brother. Thicker than I imagined.

Also, recently came across Ron Kenoly's latest album, "Set-Apart is Your Name Yahuwah".
I can't find many reviews or buzz regarding it, but I remember growing up and seeing his albums amongst the many other Christian albums that my Dad has collected as a pastor.
Much of my family are in a Facebook group; after posting the presence of the album in there...it has become silent. Not a word regarding it! Considering Ron Kenoly is a famous Christian artist, I imagine they are trying to wrap their head around the matter.
Not sure what he defines himself to be now...maybe just an authentic-Name using Christian. I ain't tripping, that's a step in the right direction.
Looking forward to see people's reaction of this matter.
Just wanted to give an account of this matter.

Shabath shalum

No comments:

Post a Comment