It's been a while visiting this blog ever since moving things over to the video world.
Here's a most recent video: https://youtu.be/lbvyX9n3uj0
I love end-times prophecy and all of my study on the topic pretty much sums up to what I present in the video.
In case you don't want to watch it and you are instead reading this, I'll sum it up for ya.
Our personal and individual death may happen before the end of the world comes and so we should begin preparations now.
Yahusha's first words in His mission to die for humanity were "Repent! The reign of the heavens is near!"
How important were those words that were surely thought about by Yahuah and then given to His Son to speak at the beginning of his "ministry"?
The first word He says is 'repent'.
And that meaning is lost today.
In essence, it means to turn away from doing evil and to do what is right.
That is to quit sinning.
To quit sinning is to stop breaking the Law.
The Law is guarding the Words and teachings of Yahusha.
Yahusha guarded and taught the Law of His Father given through Moses aka Mosheh aka משה.
Found primarily in Genesis through Deuteronomy the Law stands without man-made additions and traditions.
Some people refer to the Law as the Torah, but beware!
If you do a word search for Torah, you may see some writings confusing Torah with the oral traditions of the practicers of Judaism. They will call the oral traditions ie. Talmud, Mishnah, other miscellaneous 'rabbinic' writings Torah as well and such traditions are NOT part of the Father's Torah/Law.
Yahusha Himself condemns such additions and seeing as He is the prophesied Teacher of Righteousness, we are to surely listen to Him and obey Him for our salvation.
I hope this finds you well and if you seek some companionship in Yahusha, hit me up!
LovesYHUH@Gmail.com is the email!
I also have an account on MeWe under Har Trotman. I will ask about you and want to know who you are before I share more personal info on my page seeing as I want to legitimately make friends in Yahusha instead of plastic and fake relationships.
Anyhow, peace to you in the Master, Yhuwo/Yahusha (יהושע)!
No comments:
Post a Comment