1 2 3 4
Captured.
We learned even more tonight.
The rest of this month, I gotta keep focused.
From then on?
Yah, if only by your will, I make it to January.
Let it fall into place.
My hands have only messied the perfection only to be readjusted for perfection once again by You, my King.
What a night.
This month, can only be harder. The home stretch of my will.
A year and 8 months plus, dedicated to relationship re-hab. Gf-free, Harrie ol' boy.
It didn't kill you but dayum did you learn.
And now?
We can only make the most of our mistakes and love in truth.
Gonna be even harder as we go on living this life...but we know what we're doing it for, even if the ones we love are doing it for other reasons.
I gotta keep on.
Can such a force be inexistent that can drive a man into a Way so perfect, by mere coincidental deception?
Impossible.
If so, this phenomenon goes unexplained.
No comments:
Post a Comment