Mattithyahu 5:20 describes what is truly "cursing".
And yet the everyday 5h17, fsck, cr4p, 817ch, etc. is held in a more threatening 'light'.
Of course, to use these words to put someone down similar to the example Yahusha describes in this particular verse is definitely wrong, but how is it that Messianics who particularly follow the New Writings (NT) take this verse so lightly?!
I hear many doing the ACTUAL cursing; calling people fools, idiots, and other names I need not present.
I am not the one to judge them, but I can only express my bewilderment as I stare on at a distance wondering how they have overlooked such things and remain focused on more trivial matters.
If one calls another a 'fool', they are in danger of being placed in GeHinnom: the very same place known as the Lake of Fire, where Sheol/Hades and Death themselves will be thrown into right before the New Heaven and New Earth are created at the end of this age.
We must all be more careful how we wield the blade of our tongue.
It is a powerful weapon!
No comments:
Post a Comment