Saturday, January 15, 2011

Evolutionary

My new year has yet to begin.
Yah declared Abib the first month of the year, so I have tried not to lie telling people Happy New Year, but I'm sure He knows how butthurt ppl get with me not wishing them such so I do it with the thought that I am wishing them a Happy New Year according to their Roman calender.
Basically my new year begins during March.
To look at time in a new way really changes my perspective on life in an unexpected manner.
My week culminating with Shabbat,
my year ending with Winter, beginning with Spring,
the moedim of the Most High, the OG holidays...
It's a great life.
It just makes sense instead of just being hand-me-down ways to do things without really good reasons.
It's late and these are stale thoughts, but I needed to get them out eventually.


On a new note,

concerning my Xian friends and family, it has been difficult wrapping my head around how I should function among them. Although based on similar sources of information, the differences in doctrine has created a wedge. Of course, those still in the Xian fold may think that I am simply off the rocker and will come back around to their ways, but I honestly can not imagine that being possible. I had so many questions and the answers to these things have changed me and sharpened my perception of truth.

In Yohanan/John 4:23-24 Messiah is quoted to say "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father also does seek such to worship Him.
Eloha is Spirit, and those who worship Him need to worship in spirit and truth."

If something is not true, than it is false.

I have found things that are not true within the practices of Xianity. I would have a guilty conscience knowing these things and doing them when worshipping my Father because I would not be doing them in truth.
My spirit becomes my thoughts, my thoughts become my actions, my actions become what people perceive.
My Father knows my spirit and its motivations. He sees my desires, my motivations, my weaknesses.
I do what I can to worship Him in truth within my spirit. From the source of my persona, I try to do all  I can to maintain a truthful worship throwing out that which I find to be false within my mind.

Back to my Xian ppl, I distanced myself for my own sake.
I went into a place of study and investigation that I could only venture alone besides the company of my Father and His Spirit.
I am nearing a place where I can conduct myself in a more open manner with them, despite our differences.
Love kept me distanced. To not muddle the thoughts of those barely reaching towards truth, and make sure I am not simply being deceived by some strong delusion. It does not seem to be the case and I am saddened to think that there is a possibility that so many people are being deceived be such recent traditions.
I shoulda wrote this earlier when I wasn't as groggy, but I needed to record this event anyway. Abib will mark my third year on this awakened journey.
Abba, todah for Your blessing me with Your love.

Shabbat shalom, anyone and everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment