Monday, January 3, 2011

To You, From Me

Hello,
I'm No One Special.
I am quite the backwards person.
I take delight in the dull.
I find a satisfaction in the lack of satisfaction.
And all that I want is what everyone isn't giving.
I am wanting everything other than the everything I used to want.
I like music without words because noises don't offend.
I prefer the warmth because the cold sends annoying messages to my brain.
My feet are the coldest at night.
My socks are useless.
The meat of animals sicken me although I still love carnivores.
The height of this existence isn't enough for me.
Is this defect or psychosis? Both?
The songs I sing no one wants to hear.
The core of my heart is favorable to no Earth-dweller.
I bear easily to be alone because I love who I am, even when no one will.
External love isn't required, but favored when nicely fit.
Two heads are better than one.
Karmic reactions are more real than an unexplanation of simple happenstance.
I am a near master of tolerance, but when not I retract and keep to my self.
Summer my favorite season, I dont care that I sweat, smell, or stain my shirts.
I await my death but do nothing to quicken it.
In fact, I do what i can to prolong it.
My mind has been tempered for a job I've yet to discover.

1 comment:

  1. Harrie! Jess and I were talking about you the other day and how we love how you are just so you. So you should just keep embracing you because we love you just the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete