Although in many dreams, there is futility (Ecc. 5:7) I must log this for whatever it is worth.
Three dreams back to back.
Different stories, same characters, same outcomes.
I am the same character throughout all three: a man of suffering due to the Names of the Father and Son.
The First
I am on a mountain. A campsite. Maybe a place that once was a campsite.
Above me, on higher trails..I see storm troopers. Like the ones in Star Wars.
Immediately, I realize the enemy is near.
Coming up the mountain from lower trails are hundreds of people.
They slow their pace as I am frantic, trying to tell them that "they" are here. Making their way down.
As if I have been trying with them for a while now, I begin to say once more, taking this as a perfect opportunity for it, "Will you listen to me now? We must be prepared for the worst. The Name of the Father is NOT 'god', it is YAHUAH! His Son's Name is YAHUSHA! You say you love Him, and you love the Creator. Why do you ignore the facts? These other names come from man. " I say varying things as this as people are walking past me, with the intention of getting to the higher trails where the enemy is. They didn't heed my warning about them OR about the Names of the Most High and His Son. I blur into my next dream.
The Second
I am in a Yahudim/Jewish community. I get looks that label me a tourist. I try some fermented grape juice and am nearly ripped off by its price. I am there with a few others. I pass out and talk about these pamphlet type things that talk about the Names of the Father and Son and how we should use them. I get many puzzled looks in this dream. Much more calm setting, but still, I reach no one, or at least that is what it seems like.
The Third
I am hiding in tall shrubbery. As if I have been running for a while for evil men seeking my life for sharing the message of Yahusha. I am discovered, surrounded. There are two leaders. Twins who both fight over the king's seat, obvious by their dialogue. They beat me into the edge of a swamp. Before they push me in the deep end and watch me die as my body is extremely weak, I tell them to wait. I begin to tell them that the common traditions are wrong. That there is no Santa Claus, no Christmas and it is not a holiday in remembrance of Yahusha's birthday. They scoff at this. I then begin to tell them that I wish to write to them the Names of the Father and Son. Although in my head this seemed like a useless thing to do considering they were my enemies, I reach into my pocket with weak arms and find a small pencil and crumpled piece of paper still able to be written upon. I sloppily write 'Yahuah' , 'Yahusha'. They look at it, and give furious looks to each other amidst scoffing laughter. They prepare to kill me. I can tell by their faces and motions. I release my persistence. My face is in the mud. There is only black as within me a fire of frustration, exhaustion, and sorrow consumes me.
I wake.
My eyes still shut, I am in this reality and beat my pillow as these feelings only intensify as I cross the threshold of dream and reality. I realize I have more time to tell others about considering truth versus accepting pagan customs than i did in those dreams. In desperation as I knew doom was looming over them.
Shalom.
No comments:
Post a Comment