So I've begun this new job.
It advertises much potential for making good money with more of one's time fed into it.
I am motivated continually to succeed at this gig due to simply wanting to be prepared to live a new life with my wife-to-be.
Here is where I am recording a current flesh vs. spirit battle:
There's a contest to sell a certain amount of product before the weekend's end and with my peers making money in a competitive environment along with me, we are encouraged to be on top.
The training sessions have been exciting and motivating, for sure.
But this contest begins Friday night!
Of course, I hold Shabbat over any fleshly matter, but I can't help but feel like I've let my trainers down seeing that they had high hopes for me. Surely I intend on putting in my full effort on the other 6 days but it is tough sometimes to let go of fleshly esteem for the esteem of the Creator.
Simply venting, I love You, Yahuah and thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience such a trial. I know You are continually working on me and tempering my spirit.
Readers, pray for me?
Shabbat shalom anyhow! What a day of reproof and growing.
Soon to begin the workweek all over again and boy will it be interesting to see how this week plays out.
With Yom Teruah, Yom Kaphar, and Sukkoth coming very soon..I am pumped up to experience these feast days......once again! haha, o gosh, I bet Yahuah had a nice little chuckle about my slip-up. Thank You for loving me, Abba!
With love,
Har
No comments:
Post a Comment