Monday, April 27, 2020

Born into a Rotting World

As far as I know, I didn't choose to be born in this world. While there have been many things to smile and laugh about, they are outweighed by how many tragedies manifest here. My preschool witnessing of a stabbing was a type of foreshadow as to what kind of sick world surrounded me. I saw it but it didn't quite register. So many things just didn't register yet as my innocent eyes were only just waking up to this place. 

The weight of knowledge is heavy. Reality is violence. 

Everyone gets tainted by the darkness that dwells here. It is part of the habitat. It is the world's condition. It is the world religion and its cancer; tragic and consuming. How I loathe this world. I reject this reality but understand the opportunity and responsibility I have in using my breaths for the world of Light that is coming. The Light that YHUH is using to purge this world's sickness. 

I still utterly despise this rotten world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment