Monday, April 20, 2020

Imperfect People

No matter what amount of Truth someone claims, they are imperfect and prone to making mistakes in their lives. People who hold to Yahusha's Name should be the very best at loving their neighbors... but it isn't always the case. We bicker like young children in preschool, ostracize, and hold grudges on our worst days like any other people. On our better days, we repent (refrain from the lawless behavior), forgive, and deal with each other in respect and sympathy. 

This shouldn't be done only to brothers and sisters in the belief but to even the nations, our neighbors. 

Our challenge is to love all people while still remaining unstained from those who hate and fight against us as enemies to YHUH. 

If someone killed your family member accidentally, back in the land, that person could go to a specific part of the land to escape the wrath of the victim's family. A righteous and justified separation. Now if that person had intentionally murdered your family member, they would be killed. 
In this current era of Yahusha, with one committing sins worthy of death: if a victim's household decided to separate from a murderer even if they were repentant, their desire for separation would be certainly  beyond justified and righteous. 

I have been like such a murderer in my past. An adulterer. And many have chosen to separate from me. In the love of Yahusha, many encouraged me to pursue the endurance of Yahusha and praise Yahuah...but I understand the decision of many to create distance between my house and theirs after what I've done. My sin most affected my own home and my wife and children being the greatest victims, I am humbled to be given another chance to rebuild and once again build up the Name of Yahusha in the earth. Besides the victims of my home, I have discouraged and bruised many hearts and it will take years of recovery but in the meantime, I intend on doing my part to aid the restoration and be unafraid of sharing the power of Yahusha's love, forgiveness and truths. I do not and must not hold any grudges towards them for their choices to separate from me for my past. Is this not love toward a neighbor? I am grateful for YHUH turning his student's repentance from evil into light that He can use.
The humble position gives a unique perspective and a desire to see more love among the people who claim Yahusha. Compassion and long-suffering were modeled most to me by my loving wife the past couple of years and to have such an example of Yahusha so near is a powerful light in my life. I'm sorry, dear...

But Yahuah be praised that He has supplied us with Yahusha's blood to grant forgiveness of sins! That combined with a beating heart and breath in the lungs means that repentance can turn into work for the preparation of the reign of Yahuah. Don't take your lives for granted, family. 

Turn away from temptation, resist shatan, and cling to Yahuah! Let Yahusha's cleansing be accepted in your life and value His blood greatly; be forgiven and go and sin no more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment