Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I HAVE A REASON TO SMILE :D

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY ^_^

Crashed at 11pmish.
Prayed to Yah to aid my distress.
I needed clearing up about His full set-apart name.
Woke up at 3:16am this day (according to my phone) fully rested but still distressed.
Even in distress, I make sure to thank Him for anything good like me still breathing, etc.
Anywho, went to working on my "confrontation of explanation".
And in my studies had my prayer from last night answered!
TOTALLY. I mean, such a profound and large thing I asked and I received!
W00t!! To think that the clues were all there, but it was a matter of Him delivering to me the perfect puzzle piece of understanding that comes comes from nowhere other than Him.

No words can truly express my joy. TodahYAH!! (Thank you, YAH)
May you direct my path and lead me to those also seeking You and Your potent Truth ^_^

Your servant,
hart

No comments:

Post a Comment