One day all things will come together.
Either before it is too late or after.
I love, but abandon all those uninterested in following Your way.
To think, so many live their lives based on a book.
But then, considering it's a book, they do not scrutinize and investigate deeply.
I live my life by not a book, but by the words of the Most High.
Although transmitted through a book, I had to "investigate, research, cross T's, dot I's"
Before I started living my life on things written.
If my Creator does not exist,
...I have thrown myself deep into an illusion.
...there are many events that I cannot explain and consecutive coincidences that I guess simply happened without meaning.
...I have been following a moral code that strangely enough keeps me out of a lot of the trouble I see the world around me falling into.
...the words I live by have been cleverly crafted by some wise person or peoples.
...the book that He has been revealed in is a complete lie.
...all the world that i see and all of its wonder is one insanely harmonious reality of randomness.
...what are the odds that we are able to survive in such an environment that meets all of our needs?
...then Satan does not exist.
...where else does the concept of good and evil come from?
...what separates good from evil, are they one and the same?
...death will simply be the loss of consciousness, like falling into sleep, but never waking up.
...then this is the only life I will get to live and is one full of moments of pleasure that do not last.
...there is no point in living.
...the height of living is the temporary moments of which I have such an emotional fluctuation that I feel the chemicals in my brain make me "happy".
...life is about doing what I can to release these "happy" chemicals in my brain, and then I die.
...why should I try and "succeed" in life if when I die, everything ends and I have nothing to do with the world I randomly manifested in?
...I hate my life and having to wake up everyday only to do a bunch of things that will amount to nothing that will truly satisfy my existence.
...I should be taking advantage of everyone and everything around since we are all random happenings of the universe and we all die and end up in an empty void anyway.
...I am nothing but a rambling organism.
...we are all fools thinking that we are something great when we are useless and complicated cellular systems.
...life is dismal, pathetic, frivolous, tedious, and again not worth living.
...I have been cursed by being brought to life.
...I would not be writing things to show people how wrong this notion is.
We have a Creator.
Try Him and find out how good He is!
I once lived a life feeling these things.
We all have this desire, to live a life beyond this dismal one.
I know we all have that feeling! Knowing that this all can't be it!
All this complicated and insanely intricate wonder just random creation??
I 100% do not think so!
If there is a source and a way to find out WHAT our true purpose is...why not pursue it?
And for those who may know me, why not TRY me??! Am I speaking just foolishly for some selfish purpose?
What would I possibly gain?
Out of love, I hope you may find the peace in Truth. In knowing the how and why of this universe and even to know what is to come!
He has given us so much XD but be wary, my friends...
There IS an enemy, an evil one.
But trust this, he power does not equal the power of our Creator. He is but a rebel with a small power.
He has a death sentence, and because of the Creator's compassion...it was not immediate.
It seems the enemy is choosing to continue to rebel and soon his reign will be over and all things in our current reality will change.
If only we would seek a life past this dismal one.
But for those of you who wish to settle for less, and only be concerned with this world, SO BE IT.
I refuse! This is not my home. My instincts told me this since my youth and even now still being a youth but getting older, I have attained a Truth even those older than me have not grasped. And I see their lives, and how their ways and NOT the Creator's ways have left them in a world of confusion, chaos, and frivolity.
I pity them just as I pity my former self.
Now on the other side, I am delighted to know I have made it past that threshold of that dismal world and found the path leading to the world my heart has been desiring since my birth.
I am alone in the flesh, but in my spirit, in my invisible essence, I am accompanied by the One and only One who truly matters and is worth more than any person I've come to set eyes on.
I love you, Yahuah above all.
And am in eternal gratitude for Your Son, Yahushua and His blood spilled for my shortcomings.
Shabbat shalom, Creator.
Nothing makes more sense than the entirety of Your ways.
Halleluyah
No comments:
Post a Comment