Wednesday, October 6, 2010

For me...

This one's for me.

No net in my parts these days..and that's jsut fine.
I'm afraid I'm goign to lose my brother to one of the curses.
It won't be forever but still, idk what his life would be like after that.
I'm finding a biiiiit of more fam here and there.
Only one friend I know seems to have some genuine interest in the Ways of Yah, and an unlikely one at that.

Separating from those clashing and uninterested.
I can't force anyway to come into truth.
Those who He has chosen will hear His voice.
This unworthy servant can only plant seeds.
I don't get to choose what plants grow.

People and their double standards!
You are offended if someone is careless with "Jesus Christ" or "God" but refuse the ACTUAL names of the Father and Son. It's ridiculous.
I mean, it's chill for those unaware, but what about those WHO KNOW??!
That's the part that really trips me out!
But wtvr..
I am not to worry.
What their fate will be, I have no idea...but c'mon people.
Really think out how your SO strongly defensive of... ok nvm..im letting this alone.

IN other news,
I'm thinking of starting some Scripture studies soon for those in potent Truth.
Now only to find a meeting place...and maybe a couple more interested beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment