Saturday, October 9, 2010

What would you give?

To follow the ways of Yah, one must be willing to give up everything they know.
This is not only from my own understanding but is verified in Scripture.
Messiah called on all those with ears that hear to do as He did...
And what He did was lived a life in which He gave up all that His heart desired for the desire of the Father.
Daily, I try and fail at living up to His example...but I know my efforts are not in vain.


In my imperfection,
I am afraid of letting go.
I've grown comfortable and well versed in the ways of this world.
If I were to go back now, I'd be able to easliy slip into my past habits. 
I know of the ways I can make a lot of money and be very wealthy.
I know of the ways to have as much sex as I'd like.
I know of the way to speak words lie so craftily and get away with it, for a time.
All these things, I reject.
I found nothing but a hollow existence chasing after all the things the world asked me to chase.
Television projects characters and personalities all indulging in these things and makes them look so glamorous and fulfilled.
It is a trap.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery."
It is easier said than done.
Your will will have to exceed your own motives.
I have been given the will and direction of my Father and it is He who has delivered me from my own self-destructive ways.


I was fed first with milk from the Father.
After rebelling for most of the life I've lived, I began to accept Him.
With the milk of Truth, I became stronger slowly learning and growing in my understanding.
It was not until He knew that I could take it that He presented meat to me.
The MEAT of TRUTH only touched my lips once the Master knew that I was ready to digest it.
And since then, I cannot go back to drinking the milk of the babe I once was.
What I eat and consume, not everyone is prepared for.
But I surely hope that your growing is quickened so that the meat of the matter will be in your possession.
Shabbat shalom.
With love and an aching heart,


An unworthy servant

No comments:

Post a Comment