(The day after I dreamt about having a Japanese wife)
Yesterday, I lost my job.
I regained it today.
Who knows what it'll be like in my newest walk.
Yesterday lost more of my zeal for sunlight.
Despite my dark skin, it's been burning a little bit and the smart thing to do is go inside...
So I'm going with the smart thing for once.
But hey, maybe it'll be friendlier in a different season.
I'm sure the shining of the sun gets bored staying in just one place.
May as well make it's orbit with the sun and shine where it pleases.
Who am I to rain on the days that you most want to bring warmth.
Sometimes, I just gotta learn to take my shoes off and put on someone else's.
I heard this quote once:
"Love does not work without rules."
True? Untrue?
My all-time favorite:
"Hope for the best, plan for the worst."
And a recent addition to the ones I am fond of:; found in my Deductive Logic book:
"It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence."
Kiiiinda wana nap. I really should tidy up my room though.
It gets to a point of messiness that I just let the chaos be and roll around in the unorganization.
Yes, yes, Spellcheck, I am aware of my making up of words!
Mwahahaha and still I continue my literary madness!
So many requests for letters.
Still my sunshine takes the cake...well not really. More like I offer it up and it just melts in my hands a sticky mess no matter how long my hands lift it up to the sky.
But it is the friendly thing to oblige such requests.
Maybe it'll held distract me from my aches.
My arms ARE tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment