Last attachment to my old world: severed.
Like a once-dormant volcano, magma is bubbling underneath the surface.
A confrontation is looming.
First with those who gave birth to me.
The hardest step is the first one.
I need to construct a written piece giving all necessary evidence.
It'll need to be concise and clear.
(The twins just got here.)
I see the severs in my heart, but soon they too (everyone close to me) will see the gap.
I don't expect any to traverse that distance, but I truly hope they do.
To repent takes a courage most will never muster. It requires a leap of faith that in turn requires a deep searching of the heart and of Scripture and of worldly history. It requires much effort. It requires a true bravery, prepared to abandon all the things you loved in the past if it stands in the way of what is truly required of you in the sight of the Most High.
Many will take the wide path, and few will take the narrow, because it is a difficult road.
Most people don't want to sweat, suffer, or release their attachments to this place.
It was not our original home.
This comfort does not compare to the comfort of our TRUE home which we are promised to return to if we only follow The Instructions.
No comments:
Post a Comment