Subject Title sums it up.
Looking forward to bbysitting tmrw.
Just gonna chill, read, and write probably.
Need some time to get my head right.
Sunshine gets me dizzy. Head spinning and such.
Workout Wednesdays!
Hollywood, I hate you and hope you burn in the pits of She'ol.
What a life! Does everyone go through their days realizing how insanely intricate this reality is?
How can there be so much order without SOME intelligence behind it all?
It's impossible.
And paves the way for the thoroughly complete and possible existence of the Most High.
Greeeat...I am constantly reminded on my kick of this delicate enigma!
I only know that there is an unknown amount of potential there.
Each day is different. Rollercoaster style, all the time.
I don't think I'll ever get bored, but dang does my head spin.
Spewing out my inner feelings! Is that logical?
Wait... what am I doing this very moment.
...
..
Whatev.
Listen to instincts, act, wait in a questioning stupor, repeat.
Not entirely true.
Somewhere in there, I manage to evolve.
Ahh, this year has been inching along.
Soon enough, more responsibilities, expectations, successes, failures.
Whatever will become of me, I will never know...but what I am right now...just is.
I love love.
No comments:
Post a Comment