Sunday, August 29, 2010

Get Some Sleep, Har

Tonite, we rest. 
Earliest we can remember.
Busy morning tomorrow..
Sleepy..
Passions Update:
1. Learning about the Most High
2. Seeing what happens after I die
3. Praising the Most High in song
4. ? Being comfortable around fellow humans? (duznt rly happen anymore)


It used to be something like:
1. Playing live music
2. Smoking weed
3. Hanging with the homies
4. Adventuring


The next world consumes me.
But I'm still HERE!
I know it's just for now, but this moment...this string of moments..


It just isn't easy.
It's true, His burden IS light...lighter than my previous one, for sure...but it's still a burden.


Things just got tougher.
And I gotta tough it out crying on nobody's shoulder.


I wonder if time goes by faster without seeing the clock count down.
As in the count down of my biological clock..
The amount of time left for this body.


Tell me my invisible muse of a blank page,
When and where did I become so consumed with the invisible.
Backwards.
SO backwards. Everything, an ironic example of something greater, which then becomes another example of another example of an example and so on.
17 minutes. Wayyy too much time.
Ha! You thought you were only gona type a mere couple of sentences.
The most, a paragraph.
Look it you.
You've got no restraint.
Shut up, man! At least you're sleepy.
Hopefully a smooth transition into the numbing realm of sleep.


Solitude, 
I know you all too well.
Marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment