Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a heart I have...

Everyday a different flavor. 
Todays....
sleepy.

Txting priority...pssh barely there.
Obviously, and yet I extend myself.
My former self calls me a fool.
I'm just gona sleep and wake up a little less attached.
My little heart can only take so much.
I'm already set apart in physical solitude.
No ears to hear are near.
My, my, an unrequited love ain't so bad.
Worse things could happen to you, ole chap.
And we never want to do this again.
Looking like the last time that may not turn into for-the-rest-of-this-life.
Ahhh vell, I still await the day I die.
It'll be exciting and new!
Drifting from everyone I know.
I belong no where at the moment but to the scattered and remnant. 
This life is said to not avail anything worth material value.
I am next to nothing in this material world.
My true worth?
Invisible.

I have a peace in that.
Take it or leave it, your gain or loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment