Thursday, November 18, 2010

Death

Many words are needed for single points to be understood.
I imagine someday in the distant future, a more efficient form of communication will reveal itself.

"For to me, to live is Messiah, and to die is gain.
And if to live in the flesh is to me a fruit of work, then what shall I choose?
I do not know.
For I am pressed down by the two,
having a desire to depart and be with Messiah, which is much better,
but to remain in the flesh is more necessary for your sake." -Shaul

I relate, Shaul.
As much as I crave death, I am Yah's instrument and will be played until my role has been accomplished.

I wait.


To think that life is only this world which we see now is...saddening.
And for most, a complete reality.
It's no wonder we are in such a state of turmoil and sorrow.

The true reality is that this mad world is temporary.
This sick body will die off and one will be reborn in its place with the cancer removed.
Halleluyah.

I CAN wait...although I don't like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment