Part of me tries not to fathom the following scenario although the future events prophesied within my belief verifies this as a likely scenario: that only those following Yah's Torah, and believing Yahusha to be Messiah, will be entered into the Creator's kingdom after the renewal of the current earth and dwelling place of Yah.
That would mean, that at this moment, pretty much everyone I know would most likely not be a part of His kingdom. Should I simply rule out that this be possible at all simply because it may seem unlikely? No, that would not be rational. The rational consider the possibilities and shave off untruth once found in their paradigm, admitting to their errors when the evidence is staring them in the face.
This possible scenario makes everyday a screaming opportunity for work in my Master's garden.
It's tough not to get distracted, but besides that...as a rational thinker...I constantly poke holes at myself and my thoughts finding where there are hollow sounds. This is the least hollow my mind has been in my life and to think that as I am now here, having an inner peace, I also have a whirling firestorm of concern for all I whom I know and love, with no other human to convey these waves of thought.
Strangely, it is not something I need, but want.
Messiah and the emissaries of His time also following the Way wrote how they were enduring all these similar things.
Back as a Xian, I remember wondering...where is this condemnation and persecution. It was mild. I figured all that stuff is overseas. Now Scripture has fully opened itself up to me. My understanding not limited to only the "New Testament" writings. The entire perspective gives a perfect view and everything falls into place.
Persecution and mockery alone are not evidence of one following the path of Messiah, but I no longer wonder where it is. To follow Him and do all the things He was doing to please His Father requires His assistance. Only then could it be done to shoulder all that the world will throw back at us. To think such seemingly ancient words holding true after so long. I pity those who confuse improbability with impossibility.
The improbable being their untested, misinformed notion of what the Truth is. This Truth becomes highly probable under closer examination.
There are so many things I want to see that are not here in this world.
I cannot explain it, but I know for a fact that there is more to life. That it is not limited to this world.
And if it just so happens that this is all there is, I have no problem giving it entirely up in pursuit of something greater.
What harm is it to love?
No comments:
Post a Comment