Saturday, November 6, 2010

REPOST

TO MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS, OUT OF LOVE:

Hello,

I write this with a heavy heart.
But I am no longer of you.
Out of the family I grew into and loved, my former brothers and sisters, I eject myself from your family.
I must explain that this is written from love. Our values are quite similar, but where we differ creates a great threshold and distance between us. This I will try to explain with typed words.
On my life's journey, I grew up a pastor's son only to rebel against what was taught.
I threw myself into the world of sex and drugs and the mainstream ideology chasing after mammon and wealth as worthwhile gain.
Anyway, after sometime I hit such a low point that I took the time to look around and find everything was uselessness.
The description of Satan ruling this world in Scripture matched what I saw in the world and then some. I came back to my Christian family roots, starting fresh from the bottom up.
With this new passion, I was learning for the first time of my own volition and will, seeking the Father's truth with my might. I was in several bands used as vehicle's to express my passion and exclamation of this truth I found, although my personal state was still learning.
My greatest lesson after being in these bands is that if one is to lead, they better know where there are going, or else not only will you get lost, but also those whom you are leading!

Some time after leaving the bands to re-evaluate where I stood as one seeking truth, the spirit of the Father never ceased to correct me and work on me. He sees my desire to know Him and know His truth and, in truth, the promise in Scripture is fulfilled which says that those seeking Him with all their being will find Him.
I thought I had already found Him, and in a way I had, but not in the sense that He later showed me. As I continued to seek Him, I have come to the point at where I am today.

This is the difficult part.

I have come to such a place that forced me to abandon Christianity as a whole.
I am still living according to Scripture and in turn noticed that Xianity (like Xmas) are not in accordance with the ways of the Father and His Son. 
Yes, I believe most people are a part of Xianity to genuinely seek Him, but it is because of the traditional errors, whether intentional or accidental, lead those of that religion away from the Truth that is professed in their "Bibles". I can only say from this point on, seek the Father with all your being, and you too will find the Truth promised to you by the Father. But truly be aware that to love someone with all your being includes all your time, resources, thoughts, everything!

I would like to end here and for those who are curious enough I'll satiate your curiosity but I'll just bluntly drop where I'm at for brevity's sake.

I DO NOT believe that the law ("Torah" in Hebrew literally meaning "teaching" and referring to the first five books of Scripture) is no more.

I DO NOT believe in the name Jesus Christ, God or Lord/LORD, as the names of those whom they represent and DEFINITELY don't believe that they are justified "translations". 

I do believe these things are extremely important for any Xian to investigate for themselves and question what is believed through tradition against what is in the Good Book.

In the prefaces of most of the popular translations, they even let you know that the name have been changed! This should be of concern and attention to anyone seeking Truth at it's most potent form. The truth is within our grasp and the Father will know those who loved Him enough to investigate and those who simply was going with the convenient pre-packaged truth.

Again, since I am once still seeking daily to follow the ways of Messiah and the Father, I must reiterate that I write this in love! If you thought the people around you were headed towards danger, wouldn't you warn them?

I've already been enduring much in person, but more and more I have been given confirmation that I haven't lost my mind and am actually on the path that my Father desires me to be on. 

Please hit me back up if you wish to chat further about this.
In my current level of understanding, here is a site that also has the testimonies of those who have been revealed this same Truth.


http://www.promotethetruth.com/index.html


 May the One and Only bless your lives!

Shalom (full and completely perfect peace),
Harrie

p.s. I am not for Judaism.

No comments:

Post a Comment