Although I've put myself in a kind of cryogenic-gf-free-capsule binding me from entering into any serious relationship...it hasn't been very fair of me dabbling in the pool i once took laps in.
Difficult it is tho.
I'm pretty sure I've been affected psychologically in a way unknown to me. I'm not sure exactly what to do other than keep away from the opposite sex, but that's so SO freaking hard when they are just so....sigh...
About a month left and Darth Vader (aka myself) releases Han Solo (aka...myself) into the world of the living.
Vader hopes that Han has learned his lesson and will discontinue his rebellious ways, disrupting worthwhile relationships with the ladies all for some measly moments of lusty exchanges of...bounty payment?
OK, enough of the Force..but for real.. I'm mostly terrified. I believe I've forgotten how to swim although I can easily point out how my stride in the past was flawed.
Will all this time to reflect benefit me any once under the element, that can potentially kill me, overwhelms my body?
We can only tell come January or February or March even!
....or even further into the year......
which would be totally chill because itd be nothing new..other than no barrier preventing possibilities lost due to my test of self-control.
But hey, for those who judge me as a fool...you are not worth my time!
I would honor your pursuit of spending time on yourself as admirable and an action necessary for all our youth emotionally discombobulated by the magical television box teaching them useless things like how to juggle men or womyn to give u unattached sex without the emotional baggage. ALL LIES!
And yet the insanity of our generation continues, as Einstein proposed, continuing to do the same thing expecting DIFFERENT results. @(#U(#$*%($ it's about that annoying!!
I tire of this type.
My language has yet to fully convey my grey matter!
Sasquatch! and refrigerator doors!! Maniacal!!!1
No comments:
Post a Comment